24 February 2020
Introducing Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Feature from Telin NeuAPIX
As the use of remote, real-time communications with customers over digital channels increases, various security issues are coming to the fore. It’s not that businesses aren’t aware, but rather that the increasing complexity of maintaining secure omni-channel communication for voice, SMS, social media and even chat bots is becoming overwhelming, on top of the need to deliver consistent high quality communication.
Fortunately, a new generation of Communications Platforms-as-a-Service (CPaaS) providers is already rising to the challenge, offering out-of-the-box solutions that guarantee both communication quality with easy installation and proven security features.
Launching a Smart Security Solution for Real-Time Customer Communication Channels
Telin NeuAPIX is a leading full stack Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) that combines omni-channel communication for voice, video, and messaging, together with secure communication capabilities. With NeuAPIX, enterprises enjoy one-stop convenience with the ability to securely set up online transactions, account sign ins, mobile apps, websites, and more.
Specifically, NeuAPIX’s new Smart 2FA CPaaS platform now supports two-factor authentication with one-time password (OTP) for SMS, voice, missed calls OTP and email. This creates a strong authentication system that keeps customers safe and protected. These features are immediately available to Cloud users and partners within the Telin NeuAPIX service provider ecosystem, including On-Premise, Public Cloud, or Hybrid Cloud.
Easy to Implement, Easy to Scale
With NeuAPIX, you get all the telco pieces such as voice, messaging and video in a single platform. A simple drag and drop interface lets businesses easily configure their applications to add both real-time communications and security features regardless of format, apps environment, OS, device or location.
This 2FA solution is ideal for both enterprise and small-to-medium-size business customers as well as developers. NeuAPIX also offers white label solutions for customers and partners, enabling them to market their own CPaaS brands supported by Telin’s global platform and resources. In addition, NeuAPIX comes with robust analytics features that businesses can use to analyse their communications usage patterns and other useful information.
The NeuAPIX 2FA CPaaS solution is easily scalable on On-Premise, Public Cloud as well as Hybrid Cloud, enabling you to expand with minimal up-front infrastructure investment. This platform works for both localized and regionalized applications, backed by Telin’s global network and infrastructure.
Advantages of Telin NeuAPIX 2FA FEATURE
Telin NeuAPIX is flexibly set up for user friendly implementation and fast adoption, with the following benefits:
- Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC) – With Smart 2FA, we can deliver 2FA at reduced cost and better delivery rates thanks to the BYOC feature. By controlling the routing from the existing core, Telin can quickly address delivery or routing issues.
- Intuitive Console – NeuAPIX comes with an intuitive smart console that lets businesses can stay on top of their 2FA traffic. The console displays usage reports by day, month, or year with easy search filter criteria like country code, channel, delivery status and more.
- Simple APIs – Smart 2FA is an omnichannel application, making it simple to send an OTP via SMS, voice, or email.
- Control APIs – Businesses need options to orchestrate 2FA processes for security authentication in the manner that works best for them. Smart 2FA provides the option to cancel OTPs while they are still active, and to send new ones. Alternately, businesses may choose to keep OTPs active for a period of time while simultaneously sending a new one. With Smart 2FA, all these configurations are possible.
- Rich API Set – Businesses can select any language for voice calls including text-to-speech (TTS) with support for engines like VoiceRSS, Acapella, Amazon Poly, and Google Text-to-Speech.
Get Started Now
Interested in more details? Check out telin.net and telin.net/neuapix for more information. Or, tune in to our YouTube product video by typing in the keywords ‘Telin’ and ‘NeuAPIX’. Our team can also be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to set up a meeting and discuss your needs, as well as the benefits of joining the Telin NeuAPIX ecosystem. We look forward to hearing from you!
Written by Briana from Telin
Briana is member of Telin Marketing Team, taking part in a lot of digital marketing aspects, experts in responding to your inquiry and assigning to the right Telin representative.
From Complexity to Simplicity: Managed SD-WAN's Solution to Network Challenges
Fostering Digital Literacy and Wellness within the Community
Telin and i3 Forum Commit to Protect Massive Fraud Together
The Hidden Risks of Subsea Cable Disruptions for Global Businesses
Cloud Exchange Providers: Improving Enterprise Efficiency and Security